Exchange BMR to energy suspension bushings

German_Stang

Established Member
Hello I am a Mustang driver from Germany and I have a question about my BMR LCAs, UCA and PHR.

My Mustang is a 2011 GT.

I want to replace the BMR bushings to Energy Suspension bushings. Unfortunately, I do not know the size of the bushings. :nonono: Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the bushinhgs? :bowdown:

BMR Tech

You may have a tough time with that. Our bushings are designed in house.

Can you measure the bushings?

German_Stang

Established Member
I drive my Mustang very hard on race tracks all over Europe and of course on the German highway (298 km/h).

I drive now since 80.000km with the first BMR Bushings. Now it's time for me to share this. I want either BMR or Energy Suspension bushings. With both I am very satisfied.

My problem is that I drive every day and have very little time. expand - measure - install - order - expand - replace bushings - install
it takes much too long. :-(

I need fast matching Bushings

BMR Tech

Okay, so, here is the deal.

Let me know when you purchased the parts....and what exact parts you have.

Please either link the parts to this post from our website, or list all of the part #'s.

Good to hear you are beating the snot out of our parts over there! That's what I like to hear!

BMR Tech

Okay, I see.

Send me that email, and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Aren't the energy bushings softer then the bmr bushings? I recently had to have some rear end work done, the kind where the entire rear had to come out, i took the liberty of replacing the uca bushing thats housed on top of the rear with your bmr replacement. Its alot better and much more controlled now....thanks!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Aren't the energy bushings softer then the bmr bushings? I recently had to have some rear end work done, the kind where the entire rear had to come out, i took the liberty of replacing the uca bushing thats housed on top of the rear with your bmr replacement. Its alot better and much more controlled now....thanks!

I'm pretty sure are correct, they are softer.

Users who are viewing this thread