Exhaust clips, where are they?

kcsburk

Established Member
I have searched for .MP3, .Wav and .Mpeg and cannot find hardly any on SVTPerformance. How do you find these or do they even exist?

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
try this one, www.mustangexhaust.com . sorry i just looked more closey for an exact link and i couldn't find one. i know you used to be able to go there and click on 3.8's, 4.6's, or 5.0's and it would give a big list of exhaust sound clips for each one. it's gotta be there somewhere maybe i'm just missing something

Last edited:

kcsburk

Established Member
Not really a whole lot of 03+ cobra sound clips on mustangexhaust.com. Does SVTPerformance.com not permit sound clips or do people just not post them? I really want to hear the Flowmasters on a 03+ Cobra. Alot people on here are talking like they are really quite compared to a 2v engine. I loved them on my previous Bullitt.

White04Cobra

Established Member
kcsburk said:
Did you get the BX version or the Stainless version?

Stainless version :thumbsup:

I got It from Nino at Ninosport.com $702.95 shipped with the SVTperformance.com 5% discount. I'll probably have them on tommorow. Those 4 inch tips with removable baffles look mean as hell. I will try to post a video clip when they are done. There are not too many clips with just the catback to go by. Most of the clips I have seen have an catted X pipe or a catless H. I am leaving my cats alone. I guess I'll probably be like everybody else now and stop listening to the radio.

Last edited:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
lol yea i know i stopped listening to mine, i use to want a system in my car real bad but not anymore, i may get something down the road. not to hijack the thread because i think you found what your looking for now but, why was the bassini $702.95? is that just for the cat-back?

2004BlackCobra

Established Member
White04Cobra said:
Stainless version :thumbsup:

I got It from Nino at Ninosport.com $702.95 shipped with the SVTperformance.com 5% discount. I'll probably have them on tommorow. Those 4 inch tips with removable baffles look mean as hell. I will try to post a video clip when they are done. There are not too many clips with just the catback to go by. Most of the clips I have seen have an catted X pipe or a catless H. I am leaving my cats alone. I guess I'll probably be like everybody else now and stop listening to the radio.

I would be very interested in hearing this. Please post the video when you get the cat-back on. I too also had trouble finding a clip with the Bassani cat-back only. It is one of the three I have narrowed it down to. The two others being Borla Stingers and the quieter version.

White04Cobra

Established Member
Wings65288 said:
lol yea i know i stopped listening to mine, i use to want a system in my car real bad but not anymore, i may get something down the road. not to hijack the thread because i think you found what your looking for now but, why was the bassini $702.95? is that just for the cat-back?

Yes that is the price for just the catback. I might have been able to find a little better deal but I didn't really look.

I have some bandwidth available on my website that Im not using so I will host the clip when I get the bassanis on.

I have been involved in a lot of forums in my years on the internet and I know it is important to support the sites sponsors. In the last six months I have learned more about my car here than any other car I have ever owned.

kcsburk

Established Member
It appears as if SVTperformance.com does not allow searches of wav, mpeg, wmv, or mp3. I can manually find these type of files on this site but I cannot perform a search for them. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread