Exhaust installer in Knoxville or Maryville areas in Tennessee?

2003SVTCobra

Established Member
:xpl: I am about to explode trying to find someone here in Tennessee that can install headers and exhaust systems on the 03's. Does anyone know of anyone? :shrug:

Silver 03 Cobra

I may be willing to do it for you. I live just north of Charlotte, NC. in Granite Falls, NC. I've installed JBA's on my 03 and just installed BBK LT's on a friends 03. I also installed LT's on my 01 Cobra. Let me know if you are interested.

CWCobra

Established Member
n2fords2003:
Do I know you? Is your GF known as CJ? You still interested in my FR500 exhaust? Sorry if I have the wrong guy...there CAN'T be that many Sonic Blue '03s here in Chatt owned by guys who are willing to put on headers!
Later,
CW

2003SVTCobra

Established Member
exhaust

:-D I am sorry, but you have the wrong guy; however, what are you asking for your FR500 exhaust? Email me and we'll talk? And to everybody, I just installed the 2.80 upper pulley, NGK - TR6 plugs, Superchip performance chip, Goodyear SC Gatorback Belt, K&N filter, Removed the Air Silencer and holey moley, I was flabergasted and extremely impressed. I can actually hear the SC say something now! LOL. The SC has the sexiest wine to it now. You know mine is a she. LOL , but I haven't found any place around here to do any dyno's, but that can wait because the exhaust is next. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread