Exhaust is not my friend

bms001

Established Member
I have been able to do everything else aside from rebuilding my rear end, and everything to the v6, and work on other peoples cars, but for some reason exhaust is not my thing. I can get it, but I can't get it perfect. Just had to cut off the pipe after the muffler, but before the tip on the gt because the muffler was stuck and wouldnt come out so I couldn't align it back up to bolt it back together. Exhaust hanger tore. So as I was getting the muffler off, the last bit of pipe I had to twist off because my last cutting wheel for my dremel(I know I need a real cutting wheel.) was worn down, and broke. Well it came off, but when it came off it hit me in the back of the head. I remember getting from underneath the car, and seeing blood on my hand after I took it from the back of my head, but I don't remember laying down or anything. Next thing I knew I was on my back lookin up at the sky.

Other stuff I can get with no problem, or at least easy fixed problems. Exhaust hates me. I guess it's that one thing I just can't get. Ya know that one thing that is easy as hell, but you just cant get it.

Girlfriend yelled at me to not go to sleep when I told her I was tired, and I was really dizzy and woozy. My legs felt weird. I don't think I should have been driving, but oh well...had to go to grandmas for dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread