Exhaust opinion

iveihman

97VMAN
Established Member
I just picked up a pair of brand new Flowmaster 40s and am looking for an H pipe to hopefully strike gold like this guy - 1998 Cobra Exhaust - YouTube

Good decision? I've been torn between different mufflers for months now. Finally made a decision and hoping its a good one.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
DUDE. I didn't listen to the video, because Gilby has the same setup.

It's NASTY sounding. DO IT.

Even though flowmasters are power killers.

mustangsvt281

Established Member
I just picked up a pair of brand new Flowmaster 40s and am looking for an H pipe to hopefully strike gold like this guy - 1998 Cobra Exhaust - YouTube

Good decision? I've been torn between different mufflers for months now. Finally made a decision and hoping its a good one.

man i just sold my o/r h pipe!! In that video he had longtubes, you wont get the sound you want without those. I wouldnt go with MAC longtubes either, havent heard good things about them. I just got a set of pacesetter headers for my 2000 gt with o/r x pipe and flowmasters, it sounds like a race car! BUT it is slow :( The pacesetters are cheap and are a very nice fit. Xpipe went right on! I think i paid $350 for the headers and the midpipe. I will be installing pacesetter headers on my friends car later today. ill let you know how it goes/sounds

On my cobra i will be putting on bassani midlengths with bassani xpipe and magnaflow magnapacks. Should be very loud!

I can maybe get a video of how my gt sounds later if you want?

iveihman

97VMAN
Established Member
man i just sold my o/r h pipe!! In that video he had longtubes, you wont get the sound you want without those. I wouldnt go with MAC longtubes either, havent heard good things about them. I just got a set of pacesetter headers for my 2000 gt with o/r x pipe and flowmasters, it sounds like a race car! BUT it is slow :( The pacesetters are cheap and are a very nice fit. Xpipe went right on! I think i paid $350 for the headers and the midpipe. I will be installing pacesetter headers on my friends car later today. ill let you know how it goes/sounds

On my cobra i will be putting on bassani midlengths with bassani xpipe and magnaflow magnapacks. Should be very loud!

I can maybe get a video of how my gt sounds later if you want?

Yeah id love to hear how that sounds!

ESVEETEE

Established Member
I've had people following me in another vehicle complain that my car is too loud.

Factory manifolds
Bassani O/R X
Borla Stingers

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I hate to be that guy... But it took you months to decide on flow masters?

Noreast

Established Member
My Mac long tubes work fine. But my egr is deleted the problem is weld slag could get sucked though and **** up the walls. Lol

iveihman

97VMAN
Established Member
I hate to be that guy... But it took you months to decide on flow masters?

i originally wanted flowmasters but once i would be ready to buy them i would see someone elses opinion or see a different video i liked so ive been back and forth for a while

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Last edited:

delvin.a

Established Member
If you can find the Corsa universal mufflers I believe the red version they sound amazing. Loud and mean sounding but they honestly have zero drone.

All these sound pretty damn good :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread