Exhaust out the front

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
Im looking to see how many here have their exhaust coming out the front bumper. I mainly see these on turbo cars but just curious if any other people have them and how they like this setup.

Im more worried about it sounding like crap I havent come across one in person yet as it can be different through the computer then in person.

Last edited:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
The reason you see it on turbo cars is because the downpipes/pipe is located in front of the motor. Then you just put a 90 degree fitting in and run it out the side of the front bumper. Whereas with anything else you would have to route pipe to the front to run it ou the front bumper so it would be kind of pointless. I'm sure you know this, but some might not.

Boosted96

Established Member
Mine sounds fine until WOT. it's not unbearable to me. I think its louder to people I pass on the highway.
5u6u6etu.jpg

Boosted96

Established Member
Boom!!!! That's right!!! And I thank you Mr Clarke and Mr Guzman for making it like that. Those guys at Unlimited Performance are the best in my book by far. And with the upgrades on the other cars and new toy coming, Their name is going to be headlining soon (not to mention the other beasts they are working on)

Users who are viewing this thread