Exhaust questions?

Darkflow

Established Member
How's the drone on the Bassani & SLP Powerflo axle-backs? And how loud are they?

Looking for a good exhaust setup for my nieces 07 GT. Looking for something not to loud and not very much drone at highway speeds. Youtube vids dont really help me that much, with different camera's being used. I dont get a good idea of just how loud a certain axle backs are.

Magnaflow seems a little too quiet. So not really sure on that one.

Last edited:

SHOdown220

Established Member
I just picked up my 06 gt and from what I can tell it has just axle back magnaflows exhaust wise, and I think it sounds pretty damn good. Big improvement over stock ones I drove. If you are wanting something louder than stock but not too loud, I would suggest the magnaflow axle back. Granted I'm looking at off road pipes because I want mine louder :)

zora

Established Member
I run the Magnaflow Magnapacks 3" on mine...but i'm also running off road X. So it is loud...but with factory cats...might be what your looking for.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Magnaflow catted x-pipe with magnaflow catback on mine and love it. Sounds off when you get into it but no drone at cruising speed.

Darkflow

Established Member
So Magnaflow's do make quite a bit of difference? The few videos ive heard on Youtube dont really sound like much of a difference but then again, its really hard to judge by only a video.

I just may end up going with Magnaflow axle-backs. Curious about the Bassani setup though, i like how it sounds in the few vids ive heard but might be a little loud for her.

Users who are viewing this thread