exhaust systems?

03yellowSVT

2 brite!
Established Member
ok, i wanna know is there any type of difference between a catted x pipe compared to a o/r x and putting comp cats on(from bassani, never heard them or seen anybody with them), any videos, info, anyting will help. also give me all the different combos out there. eventally i wanna run a 3inch catback. (bassani or MAC)deciding on rather if i wnt to still run my o/r x or put comp cats on? right now i have borla stingers and bassani o/r x. just wanna know what you guys think, thanks!

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
ok, i wanna kno is ther any type of difference between a catted x pipe thn a o/r x and putting comp cats on(from bassani, never heard them or seen anybody with them), any videos, info, anyting will help. also give me all the different combos out ther. eventally i run a 3inch catback (bassani or MAC)deciding on rather if i wnt to still run my o/r x or put comp cats on? right now i have borla stingers and bassani o/r x. just wanna kno what you guys think, thanks!

Use the search function.

There isn't a charge for posting here, feel free to use all the letters you need to make a competent post. Save the text messaging format for the commute home.

YUR BFF,
Tom

yellowgt02

Established Member
Use the search function.

There isn't a charge for posting here, feel free to use all the letters you need to make a competent post. Save the text messaging format for the commute home.

YUR BFF,
Tom

LMAO

You are better off staying with your stingers and throw some cats in your bassani X.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Use the search function.

YUR BFF,
Tom

Hence my rofl. After trying to decipher(sp) that garbage, that was all I could manage to type.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Dam i thought i wasnt reading it right because i couldnt comprehend anything so i read it twice. I owned myself trying to read that twice.

Users who are viewing this thread