Exhaust tip pic request

Mhissticobra

Established Member
I was at a car show over the weekend and I think I need bigger exhaust tips, mine just look too small. I currently have the American Thunder system with the 2.5" stainless tips that come on it. I was looking and saw that Flowmaster makes bigger tips. I like the slant cut tips look and they make a 3" rolled tip (not sure if I like rolled yet) I don't want to get 3.5" cause I think they are too big. I think 3" will be perfect. So I am asking for some pics of 3" rolled tips. Does anybody make a 3" slant cut rolled tip?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JohnsMyName

Established Member
My friend is a magnaflow/flowmaster salesman, I have the magnaflow 3'' 45 deg cut SS tips on my AT system. I think I paid 50 bucks for them. IMO you can't beet the look. I will try to get pics after I eat diner. 3.5" is deffinitely too big. Also if you have the shop weld them make sure they line up with the bumper any further inn, they look tucked away... any further out, they look like wheely bars or some such nonesense.

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Not the best pics but you get the idea. I will take some in the day light tommarow.
tipsmidwb1.jpg

tipsflataq9.jpg

tipsbackclosebz4.jpg

allgo90

Established Member
scotty98 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got mac 3" and will get pics soon size is great but keeping them stright is a bitch:beer:

x2 the i love how the mac looks and sounds but fitment is def off, takes alot of work for the tips to look straight.

digdugdaddy

Tainty Suprise
Established Member
I've got MAC tips and the fitment is all in the installer. And yes, I know, the rear tires look super skinny, but I guess my camera subtracts 10lbs. They are 255/40's and look bigger in person.

Rolled 3.5" tips

Tires037.jpg

Tires031.gif

IMG_0122.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread