Exhaust Tips: Rolled Edge or Slant Cut?

Do you prefer Exhaust Tips with a Rolled Edge or Slant Cut?

• Slanted Tips

Votes: 50 47.2%
  • Rolled Edge

Votes: 56 52.8%

• Total voters

cobra101

Established Member
With all the talk of cat-backs, I was wondering what your opinions on the Tips were (regardless of diameter)? Do you prefer Slant cut tips (like stock) or Rolled edge?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Poll should be Rolled/Straight Cut, Rolled/Slanted and Regular/Slanted. the only ons I don't like are the straight cut.

Last edited:

cobra101

Established Member
oops...didn't think of that. I would delete the thrtead and make a new one but I think we'll get the just of it with this poll.

wjfawb0

Established Member
I have the rolled stinger tips, but I could really care less. The extra 37HP and 22TQ (STD) to the wheels was all I was interested in. :)

-Jason

cobra101

Established Member
The catback I am thinking of ordering has 4 inch rolled tips with a straight cut. Could I have them slant cut (removing the rolls) or would I be better off just buying separate tips and having them put on.

I think I am with the majority so far. I like the slant cut. However, The flowmaster racing catback (rolled/straight) is the one I am looking at.

Ps. Yes, I must admit that p[icture above does look good. It also makes me think "Maybe I will like the straight rolled tips".

Last edited:

J15BIG

Established Member
i didnt like my rolled tips at first. but they have grown on me and now i like em. i think i would still prefer non-rolled but its not worth it to me to go get new tips put on...

hunterp

Established Member
I'm going with the rolled tips. They just look more finished and look like somebody put the extra time in to take the look one step further.

cobra101

Established Member
I figured out why I am so torn about getting slanted or straight cut tips!

It is because when I see the stright cut tips it reminds me of GM cars. They typically have aloways had straight cut while our mustangs have had slanted. I am not sure if I can get over this because it has been embedded in my head. when I see those straight cut tips I think GM!

hmmm......what to do :(

nj7703

Established Member
I just got the stingers so i have to go with rolled

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
i had bassani, i never liked the regular, non rolled look. now i have QMP (which i love btw) with slanted rolled tips, and they look so much better

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by cobra101

Ps. Yes, I must admit that p[icture above does look good. It also makes me think "Maybe I will like the straight rolled tips".

But maybe what you are really thinking is... Maybe I like those fricckin FAAAAT Tires!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread