Experience or Opinions on LPW Diff Cover

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
My diff is leaking so I'll be looking to upgrade to something entirely stronger. I originally planned to go with the Fore Diff. Cover, but the issues some had with running it has turned me away from it. It's a damn nice cover, but even with their current sale, the Fore Diff cover isn't an option for me.

So does anyone have any experience or opinions on the LPW diff. cover? There isn't too much info on this cover at all all so any experience or opinions on this diff cover is welcome. I'll also be swapping out all the bushings in the IRS while it's out. I'm looking to do this right, the first time.

delly

Established Member
no problems with my lpw cover, no more leaks and alot cheaper then fore.

steve5575

Established Member
which diff bushing are you running? I want to know if there are any clearance issues with the MM solid alum bushing.

foreprecision

Established Member
Please give us a call if you have any questions concerning the Fore Precision diff cover. Any issues were resolved and the cover comes with the o-ring seal, expansion tank, pre-load bolts, and mounting hardware. The last day to order is Tuesday. Call us with your questions--we are happy to address any concern you have.
Michelle
919-550-0700

foreprecision

Established Member
Please give us a call if you have any questions concerning the Fore Precision diff cover. Any issues were resolved and the cover comes with the o-ring seal, expansion tank, pre-load bolts, and mounting hardware. The last day to order is Tuesday. Call us with your questions--we are happy to address any concern you have.
Michelle
919-550-0700

TVSCobra

Established Member
I have the LPW Cover and love it. Gear oil changes are a breeze. However I do run Nitto 315 DRs and I haven't launched the car with the new cover from a dead stop. So I'm not real sure about the durability, but I have been really happy with it so far. The only fitment issue is the cover does interfere with the rear mount, but it isn't a big deal.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Michelle
919-550-0700

Thanks, but I already ordered the LPW cover. I knew I was, but just wanted to get some additional opinions that I may not have come across when I searched.

To be honest, I had my heart set on your cover even before it first hit the market. What turned me away from it was the recent review in the driveline section.

I have the LPW Cover and love it. Gear oil changes are a breeze. However I do run Nitto 315 DRs and I haven't launched the car with the new cover from a dead stop. So I'm not real sure about the durability, but I have been really happy with it so far. The only fitment issue is the cover does interfere with the rear mount, but it isn't a big deal.

This is important to me because I plan to run the Full Tilt Boogie Racing bushings with this cover. I'm not going to be too happy if I can't run their delrin rear bushing for some reason.

Can you explain more on how the cover interfered with the rear diff mount? Any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread