experts please help

yosvany

Established Member
just did a clutch job on my mach because the pilot and tob decided to take a shit and explode at 85k.

everything went well, starter bolts are a biatch, but everything else was really easy, anyways after all the crap i went thru now when the car is on while it is at a stand still it feels like there is something keeping it from going in gear, once i turn the car off put it in first gear which by the way goes in like butter when the car if off and start it back up i can drive it no problem. In other words while the car is moving all gears from 2-5 go in really easy, i can even downshift "its a little hard but it can be done" also my clutch its grabbing really high, before it was more towards the middle, also i checked to see if there was play in the cable and there isn't any. and i tried adjusting it but no matter what i do it doesn't help the situation
Ok, now to clear things up prior to the new clutch the car was really easy to shift, and put in gear while stopped at a redlight.
oh yeah i hate my car now, please help.

yosvany

Established Member
ok, i think i know what happened, the fork that holds the tob did not snap in or slide in or whatever its supposed to do on the round screw in thingy, now i want to know if there is a way to put it back in place without taking the shit back down again,
thank you people in advanced for you advice.

Users who are viewing this thread