Expy Console

lightning1focus

Established Member
Im Looking Into Putting In The Expy Console And Wanted To See The Differance Between The Narrow And Wide One Pics Would Be Great I Heard There Is A Bigger Gap With The Skinny One

Vette Eater

Established Member
Here is the best pic I have with the WIDE console...BITCH :pepper:

attachment.php

SNCBOOM

Established Member
What are the estimated costs of splitting the bench into two buckets and finishing the console?

Vette Eater

Established Member
SNCBOOM said:
What are the estimated costs of splitting the bench into two buckets and finishing the console?
We ahve the BEST upholstery shop here in town...HANDS DOWN!!! I purchased the material that matches the seats and had them make the console lid match the seats. Then they took the seat out, took it apart, cut the frame, foam and extra material down to bucket size. The actually cut the foam to make the left side of the seat make that rise like the right side does...Welded the frame to the correct size, replaced the front black section of the seat where my girlfriends boot snagged the material AND cut and welded the factory brackets to bolt to the floor. Then they made a little pocket for the seat belt to go through so it wouldn't flop around when it wasn't being used. The job was done better than piecing all the correct parts together from factory.

Not to mention I dropped it off at 9am ON A FRIDAY and they were finished by 2pm that afternoon.

The best part is all of that installed, vacced and finished for a grand total of...$225.00 out hte door tax and all :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Wow I figured it would have been a little more than that, awesome turn around. I'm not too far from chattanooga and have a friend that lives there. Maybe I should look into that.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
BLK54 said:
are there anymore larger more detailed pics of the wide one.

Yeah, I was going to say that, I'm used to the thinner ones. Both are awesome though.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Vette Eater said:
Not to mention I dropped it off at 9am ON A FRIDAY and they were finished by 2pm that afternoon.

The best part is all of that installed, vacced and finished for a grand total of...$225.00 out hte door tax and all :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Must be a Tennessee thing, we don't get that in CT. :-D

203Cree

Established Member
I'll get a couple of the one I just got. It's not all pretty, as I just got it yesterday, but You can see what it looks like out of the truck.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
does anyone know where i can buy one from besides ford and ebay? b/c ebay has one left and its getting up to 150 for it.... plus another 40 for shipping? anyone selling theirs?

John caniford

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
SRT10ETR said:
does anyone know where i can buy one from besides ford and ebay? b/c ebay has one left and its getting up to 150 for it.... plus another 40 for shipping? anyone selling theirs?

John caniford

Just keep looking. I've seen good ones go for less than $100.

Users who are viewing this thread