Extang Saber Bed Cover

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Had this installed on the truck, new owner said he couldnt use it so i could keep it. I really dont need it seeing as i dont own a truck anymore.

Bought it new in 2007, selling 14 months later. Cover is in excellent condition, has 1-2 drops of tree sap on it that im sure will come off with some sort of remover. This is the bed cover that clamps onto the bed and needs no holes drilled. uses a J hook system to keep the cover on, no annoying snaps or worthless velcro.

Have an extra set of bed rail clamps (orignally the box was missing two bolts, they sent entire hardware kit to replace it). Bought it new from summit for $275

Asking $175 Shipped $150 Local... OBO

Its still on the truck if you want to come see it in the next few days before the truck ships out.

Pics

250628.jpg

250633.jpg

250634.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiKCORIDLhQ"]You Tube of how the cover works[/ame]
Yes i am that sexy! LOL hahaha

PM me or email me [email protected]

Last edited:

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
by any chance, wanna sell those extra bed rail clamps?

i lost 1(yes, ONE/damnit) of mine.

Think i just replied to your PM... if you need a bed clamp let me know, they are just sitting in the bag. let me know what you need, ill ship it out.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
I havent heard back from 01Truck since he posted in this thread. If he wants it let me know, otherwise im going to contact TqMnster about it.

thanks

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Got your PM, Paypal works!

Let me know either way, if i get hte payment this weekend ill ship it out tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread