Extending the 15% range of the Predator

rueljr

Established Member
I understand that there is a way to extend the 15% adjustment range of the Predator. I have a custom tune that is extremely too lean and even with the 15% max rich on fuel, it is still too lean. I know I have to send the tune back to the tuner to get it adjusted but in the mean time I would like to be able to get closer to where it should be. No, I will not name the tuner.
I read somewhere on this forum that you import the custom tune into the Predator and make the max 15% adjustment, then export it back to your computer and then import it yet again. When you import it the second time, that becomes the new base that you adjust on. The problems is, that you can't export the custom tune back to your computer. The predator only gives you two choices to export. They are, "extra tune" and "original backup". Is the "extra tune", the custom tune, or one of the other two tunes that come with the predator? If it is the custom tune, then there is no problem, but I can't find any information on it. Can anyone out there help me?

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
actually i think its only 10%....but i think you're right about the procedure that you mentioned but im not positive....maybe you could call James (runnin with the devil)???

anyways..sorry im not much of a help~~~~>TTT for ya

Users who are viewing this thread