Extreme Makeover - Bullitt Edition

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, but 03-04 Cobra hood should be left specifically for terminators. I just hate people that try and make their cars look like something its not. The Bullitt is a Bullitt and it should be kept to look like one. I can understand a bumper being switched out, but no hard feelings brotha. Thanks BTW :beer:

Putting an 01 cobra bumper on kinda goes against this argument though :shrug:

Either way it looks great though. :beer: I think the stock 03-04 cobra hood on anything but a 03-04 cobra front bumper looks out of place because of the gap it creates.

But the Cervini 03-04 cobra hood closes that gap on non 03-04 cobra bumpers just an fyi but there $$$

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Looks sexy as hell. Can't stand the 03/04 Cobra bumper on GTs when that's the only thing they change. It doesn't flow whatsoever with the stock GT body lines.

Agreed sir!!! :beer:

Putting an 01 cobra bumper on kinda goes against this argument though :shrug:

Either way it looks great though. :beer: I think the stock 03-04 cobra hood on anything but a 03-04 cobra front bumper looks out of place because of the gap it creates.

But the Cervini 03-04 cobra hood closes that gap on non 03-04 cobra bumpers just an fyi but there $$$

True, but the 01 bumper does not look as out of place as the 03/04 bumper. I honestly don't like the stock GT bumper. seems too high up, but I was mainly referring to the hood. It makes the car look big from the front and small from the back if that makes sense. Thanks BTW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread