extreme?

DaMuscleMan

Established Member
Hey guys I was looking at purchasing a chevy extreme, i know its a chevy but ford doesnt have a smaller truck that is fast other than the ligthnin, and i like the small fats trucks along with a nice fast car.

So my question is do you guys have any good links to some info on these? I would liek to take out the 4.3 engine and put in a 5.7 vortech, any have any ideas on wut times this would bring in?

any info would be awesome,

THX
Ty

808PlayBoy

Sittin in the Sand Box
Established Member
the xtremes weigh in about the same as the camaros, 3450 lbs
the ls1's are around 3360 i think. with a little engine work the truck would go 12s n/a

DaMuscleMan

Established Member
thx for that, about how much can i pick up a nice extreme with under 10,000 miles on it? i have been looking around on the internet and the prices seem to vary greatly, even for the same year.

thx
ty

DaMuscleMan

Established Member
from wut i have read and looked up a motor swaps have been done for around 6,000 plus around 15,000 for the truck that would make it around 22,000 how is that close to the price of a new lightning?

ty

SNCBOOM

Established Member
My best friend friend has a 4 cyl 5 speed extreme and it's a dog...if you do get an extreme...if you're going for anything moderatly fast...don't go for this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread