F-150 is MT Truck of the Year!

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
I saw today the F-150 won Motor Trends Truck of the Year. About time Ford gets recognized id have been pissed if that ugly new Nissan had won! What do you guys think of the new F-Series? I went and looked at a few the other day and was quit impressed.:thumbsup:

chrisle7220

Established Member
Im not suprised that they won. They deserved it. The F-series trucks look so phat. It beats the look of the dodge and the chevy by far. And the nissans wont sell as much, just cause imports suck at making trucks. But the new ford trucks would be my first choice in a truck if i had to get one.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
That new F-Series has sold so well its credited for Ford's recent turn-around. Even the higher end models are selling like crazy. :burnout:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
The new f-150 looks decent, but it would have to be a superduty for me, but maybe when the new lightning comes out it will bring a bigger aftermarket to these pickups, I haven't seen squat for them yet.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
The new f-150 looks decent, but it would have to be a superduty for me, but maybe when the new lightning comes out it will bring a bigger aftermarket to these pickups, I haven't seen squat for them yet.

Newly released body/driveline; what do you expect?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Newly released body/driveline; what do you expect?
It didn't take this long for previous body changes to have afterkmarket parts out, in 99 there were practically lift kits ect. ect. able to purchase before you could get the pickup. same in 97 with the f-150/ f-250 LD. I figured with as much talk about the new look that the aftermarket would have taken off before now.

Users who are viewing this thread