F#@$ Fast shift knob 10th anniversary

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
off topic question...I have very similar mods & dyno #s,(505/479) ,and very interested to know what kind of nitrous set up & how many shots gave you 620/679???
Renato

>=|

Established Member
Not trying to be a d!ck, but I thought ebay links were prohibited and that all ads posted had to be approved by an admin?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
>=| said:
Not trying to be a d!ck, but I thought ebay links were prohibited and that all ads posted had to be approved by an admin?

12 POSTS AND MAKING FRIENDS ALREADY???:nono: :burn:

>=|

Established Member
firemanmike said:

sorry guys, i'm new and just trying to figure out how things work here. No harm intended.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
GG&G make them. For some of the guys that been on here a while, I put together a group purchase damn near a year ago. It took forever and it was hellish but we made it through. From what I hear, GG&G said NO MORE but I could be wrong. I know when I put this one together I had to get together 100 orders or they wouldn't even bother. So anyhow, there is the history. This is the last one, I took it to LSA Anaconda with me just like I told the boys I would.

To the new dude >=l......don't sweat it. We just don't like alot of drama on this board so when ever someone tries to flame someone, we jump all over his ass. Just sit back and enjoy the board, it is the best out there.

>=|

Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
GG&G make them. For some of the guys that been on here a while, I put together a group purchase damn near a year ago. It took forever and it was hellish but we made it through. From what I hear, GG&G said NO MORE but I could be wrong. I know when I put this one together I had to get together 100 orders or they wouldn't even bother. So anyhow, there is the history. This is the last one, I took it to LSA Anaconda with me just like I told the boys I would.

To the new dude >=l......don't sweat it. We just don't like alot of drama on this board so when ever someone tries to flame someone, we jump all over his ass. Just sit back and enjoy the board, it is the best out there.

:beer:

mrose75

Established Member
firemanmike said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

On another note, what? You took the knob to Iraq and now you're selling it with a certificate of authenticity saying it was in Iraq? With a brand new velcro flag?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:

Just to add a note, these are the OEM Ford shifter knobs, but G&G makes the plate that's got the F'N Fast on it, removed the stock one and replaced it with the plate they made. If I got the story right from G&G. Supposedly they are gonig to make more, but I've been waiting about 8 months for mine now. As long as they don't charge my credit card for it, I'll just leave the order with them and hope one day they make more. In the meanwhile, I'm bidding on this one because its the aniversary knob. Good luck with your sale! And to the new guy...:beer: Welcome aboard!!!

Users who are viewing this thread