F*#K bee's

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
That's what happens when a new Queen Bee takes off from the Honey Bee's old nest,all of the Worker Bee's swarm around her and make that big clump.Eventually the Queen will take the new Colony to a new nest and set up shop,but most people freak out like they did and kill them.Honey Bee's aren't that bad of a Bee,but you better watch out for the Killer Bee's they look a little like regular Honey Bee's but are bigger.I raised Honey Bee's for a few Years,and there's nothing better than fresh Honey!

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
That's what happens when a new Queen Bee takes off from the Honey Bee's old nest,all of the Worker Bee's swarm around her and make that big clump.Eventually the Queen will take the new Colony to a new nest and set up shop,but most people freak out like they did and kill them.Honey Bee's aren't that bad of a Bee,but you better watch out for the Killer Bee's they look a little like regular Honey Bee's but are bigger.I raised Honey Bee's for a few Years,and there's nothing better than fresh Honey!

Liberal :nonono:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Lightning LA said:

Looks to me like they (residents) weren't interested in honey..

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Lightning LA said:

It takes an expert to tell them apart by sight. And in small groups, killer bees act just like european honey bees. Interestingly, killer bees are very productive honey makers themselves. And bees are a HUGE agricultural business.

Users who are viewing this thread