F.S. 00 Black Lightning

tweetersvt

Established Member
I have removed all of my mods, and returned it back to stock form except for the exhaust cut out delete (on the body kit) and the exhaust. The engine has approx, 15k miles and the tranny has approx 17k both under factory warranty, There is no body damage, only small paint flaws. It has an Astro hart toneau cover painted to match, and the windows are tinted beyond the legal limit. The truck has 79k miles on the odometer but that is just the truck/chassis. $19,000 you can e-mail me or reply through the thread.

tweetersvt

Established Member
I will consider a partial trade for a sports bike 01 or newer, (CBR, GSXR, YZF) I will entertain dumped bikes as long as they are rideable i.e. no bent handlebars, no bent frames, no bent rims. When I say partial I mean 14k and your bike. If that isn't tempting, I don't know what is.

richh

Established Member
tweeter

This is Rich (silverbolt01),

I dont have your number, I talked to Zach and told him to call you for me. If you get a chance, give me a ring. My buddy is giving me his traction bars but im still interested in the FTVB.

Rich

richh

Established Member
Badd Azz Truck

I have seen this truck in person and all I can say is that it is one clean truck (the miles prove it) It will be his loss and your gain.

Rich

richh

Established Member
yes

yes, looking for the ftvb and slicks. I should have some money on the first, call me and we can talk, thanks for holding them for me.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread