F/S: 01 DHG Bullitt 17,500 miles

bullitt 3572

Established Member
Well I think I’ve decided to sell my Bullitt. She is a 01 DHG with only 17,500 miles. The extras are fog lights, Flowmaster Super 44’s, 15% Tint all the way around. I have the coin and cup holder that say Bullitt and its serial number.I have 18/9 18/10 DD Anthracite Bullitts ordered along with new BFG KDW2's that will go on the car this up coming week. I also have the original window sticker, used BBK Ceramic Long Tube Headers, and used BBK Off Road H-Pipe that are both sitting in my garage that will go to the buyer. I also have a clean Carfax that is available to anyone interested. I know what I’d like to get but open to all offers. Thanks. Also my number is 662-316-3932.
[ame=http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169962]pics - IMBOC[/ame]

Last edited:

bullitt 3572

Established Member
Well i've had offers all the way from low 14's to even low-mid 15's but when I contacted some of the people back they had changed their mind or money wasn't there. You think if you offered a price that the money would be there but I guess not. I am really open to all offers. I will tell you that I had a guy offer me 11,500 and I just laughed. I am wanting to get around the 15,250 to 14,500 for it. Might go lower if the person really wants it and don't back out on me at last minute.

Last edited:

Bluebullit

Established Member
well because i might be getting a 40th anniversary crimson red gt that has 20k miles and he is gonna let it go for around 13k so i might bring this up to my dad and see what he thinks but i think we are going to wait till this fall to buy the car so i was just curious. I love the car btw

Users who are viewing this thread