F/S: 02 Camaro Z28, only 17,000 miles, WI

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Looking at buying a house, need to sell a toy (Keeping my 04 Cobra). The car is a 2002 Camaro Z28, 6-speed with only 17K original miles. It is dark red in color with black leather interior. Very rare hardtop with power lock and window deleate from the factory (like a old 1LE package). Car does have cruise and air works like new. Never seen winter, no door dings. Car is all stock except for magnaflow catback,SLP lid, and 16" ZR1 replica wheels (Don't have factory wheels). Clean carfax, no accidents or paint work. I'm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.

$14,500 OBO (Title in hand)

Email me at: [email protected]

Here are some pics.

Z28front.jpg

Z28rear.jpg

Z28engine.jpg

Z283.gif

Last edited:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
nice car , did you try Z28 or LS2 forum?

Yea, I posted it on LS1.com and LS1tech.com also. Just figured one of my fellow SVT buds might want a chance at this mint Z28. I was going to use it as a daily driver, but its too nice, and I found a house I really want to buy. I'm open to serious cash offers as I need this gone. Really want to keep my cobra.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i think either way if you tried selling the cobra you would have a hard time. its a horrible time right now for the market on any muscle car... good luck bump... but don't even think about selling the cobra..

Users who are viewing this thread