F/S 03-04 Bassain Mid Length Headers and X-pipe

Monolith

Shake Me Up
Established Member
Update...

Let me preface this by saying that I left a negative feedback for the seller. The item did arrive today but I have several grievances.

#1... I was very specific when I asked the seller to confirm that the X-pipe would include the catalytic converters as well as the off-road legs. The pipe arrived only with the catalytic converters and no off-road legs.

#2... The transaction was riddled with poor communication and conflicting stories as to why the X-pipe had not been shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Yes, there was a holiday weekend involved. But on one day I was told that the item had been dropped off for shipping and the UPS guy hadn't picked it up. The next day I was told that a friend was supposed to be dropping the X-pipe off and just hadn't gotten to it yet. Come on!!! I'm an adult, I can handle the truth and would rather be told the truth than get a runaround.

Now, to his credit, the Seller did indeed send the pipe. It arrived in good condition and I can make it work. I will now have to contact Bassani directly and order the off-road legs as well as the connector tubes to mate it to the stock headers for the time being.

I also will have to take the mid-length connector tubes off and ship them to the other buyer (Kenzilla) so that he can have what he needs to complete his own installation.

My recommendations to the Seller are simple: Be more accurate in your descriptions of what's being sold in the future, and keep honest and accurate communication going between you and the buyers.

I'm not real pleased with the way this turned out, but I can and will make do with what I've ended up with.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Headers

I talked to my Mechanic today and he said the headers did arrive and look fine. Like Monolith said, he has the connector to go to the mids to the X pipe. He is removing this and sending it to me. The only other thing about the headers is that he did not ship the bassani gasket with them. I just assumed this would be included in the sell. (I will say i did not ask about the gasket being included) I can get one of these, no big deal.

The seller did get the product to us both, but it was not a trouble free comfortable sell. It needed much more comunication and it would have been alot better! I am just glad it worked out for the most part in the end.

Now i just cant wait to see if there is a gain and what it does for the sound of the car.

FD3SLS1

Established Member
First off I never said that they included the off-road legs, and this is the main reason why I didn't want to seprate them. If these two items were sold together then the only problem would have been the delay in shipment. But thats what I get for trying to help someone out. Oh well I hope my next sell on here goes a lot better, if there is a next sell.

Users who are viewing this thread