F/S 03/04 cobra stock rods

bubbaflaat

Established Member
Like title says. I spun the #8 rod bearing. I went with eagle rods so these are just layin around now. My engine builder said the #8 rod is okay just needs to be resized at a machine shop. I don't really know what they are worth but I'm definatly up for all sorts of trades. So best offer or trade takes um. If need be i'll get some pictures for ya.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
do they have the svt engraving on the sides? if so, I'll take one please, I'm up in Tampa. Shit I'll take the #8, I just want it as a souveneir

bubbaflaat

Established Member
yes they do have the manley and svt stamping on them.. still got um. PM me if interested. I would like to have these gone.

bubbaflaat

Established Member
ok so there was a bunch of interest in one day and nothing now? People were sayin cash in hand and now nobody replies to PMs...

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
How much for the set>??? I am really just interested in one, same as many others but will buy the set for the right price. Thanks.

jlauth

Established Member
I'm interested in just one as well. If you have enough interest would you sell individually? You could possibly make more money that way too. It looks like you have at least three that will buy one a piece! PM me with a price if you are interested in selling individually!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread