F/S 03 azure Mach 1, Procharged, low miles

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
I'm selling my car because of my job in the Army. I'm never home to enjoy the car and my next duty station doesn't help either. The car is absolutly mint and has only 7900 miles on her. The car has the following mods:
Procharger P1-SC/3 core intercooler/8PSI
42lb injectors
lightning MAF
aviator fuel pump
DR-GAS X pipe
magnaflow cat back exhaust
steeda tri-ax shifter
Aluminum drive shaft
drive shaft safety loop
welded MM sub frame connectors
steeda competition springs
strange 10 way adjustable shocks/struts
Metco LCA's
Steeda Heavy duty UCA's
eaton differential
3:73 gears
moser 31 spline axles
welded boxs and tubes
3 inch rear wheel studs
A-pillar guage pod/boost/fuel pressure
raptor shift light (red)
rear seat delete
stock rims with BFG DR's
18inch mach chrome replicas with 265 Perillies all around
All work on the car was performed by Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse
The car has a very safe conservative tune, puts down 425RWHP and 395RWTQ
The car lists 21,950 stock on NADA, I'm asking 26,000OBO, I have 9,000 in the car. Title is in hand, email me at [email protected] for pics, no trades please.

Last edited:

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
would love to buy this car, however I need to sell either my 94 Lightning or my 01 Cobra first or both. I have title in hand for the Lightning but the bank has the title for the Cobra. Sounds like a really nice car, I just need to get rid of one or the other before I make another purchase and sorry I can't make an offer until I do, unless you're interested in a trade?

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
94lightning2292 said:
would love to buy this car, however I need to sell either my 94 Lightning or my 01 Cobra first or both. I have title in hand for the Lightning but the bank has the title for the Cobra. Sounds like a really nice car, I just need to get rid of one or the other before I make another purchase and sorry I can't make an offer until I do, unless you're interested in a trade?

I'm trying to get down to two cars, so I'm not wanting to trade. If I dont sell the car in June I'll be moving it to Ft. Polk which is in your neck of the woods. So if i still have it and your interested, let me know. :thumbsup:

Thats a great price for this car,some-one should pick up,this car,and Thank YOU for Your Serives in Protecting OUR FREEDOM around the World and especially in this Great Nation of Ours,United States of America. Also Congraglashions on a Mission well done this Past Week,and congraglashions is in order for those Great Piolits that Flew the F-16s,and also all military personal involved in the mission that was accomplished. Again THANY YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
Thats a great price for this car,some-one should pick up,this car,and Thank YOU for Your Serives in Protecting OUR FREEDOM around the World and especially in this Great Nation of Ours,United States of America. Also Congraglashions on a Mission well done this Past Week,and congraglashions is in order for those Great Piolits that Flew the F-16s,and also all military personal involved in the mission that was accomplished. Again THANY YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir for your kind words :beer:

Yes all servive men/women deserive alot more then just a Thank You,because I know exactly where you military men/women are comming from,we're a brother and a soul mate.Hill 141-Viet-Nam-1969/1972

Users who are viewing this thread