F/S '03 Cobra

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
I would have bought it in a heartbeat if it wasnt for the motor issue.
the last time ('07) I went to the track I blew off a vacuum line. Plugs looked good, but swapped them anyway. Everything seemed OK. I made one final attempt at a pass & for the first time, snapped a half-shaft. The car sat for a week before I could have the HS replaced @ ATS.. & when it fired, there was a sound that goes away as the motor warms. The car is still quite drivable & remained my DD until june of '08. I have & will disclose this to every serious inquiry.

My plan was to rebuild it THIS Spring but the plan changed when I needed to involve my attorney to handle a something for me. Also, my eldest daughter was just accepted @ USC so I need the money more than I need my "other woman" right now. This is the reason I'm selling & none other.

I've spoken with two shops I've used before & know what a rebuild (replacing what's hurt) will typically run & what getting upgraded (built) parts will run. I think the car is still priced to sell but opinions vary. david already knows this, just fyi for others about his comment.

Last edited:

jason buckwheat

Established Member
i might of missed something but when i hit the craigslist link it says page expired?!?! what is the price of the car? and how much is it to have rebuilt thanks jason

kilroy