F/S 03 Zinc Yellow Cobra

wanta03cobra

Established Member
Friend at work has an 03 cobra that he purchased a month ago and now realized that he cannot afford it and needs to sell it fast. Has all the basic mods, Bassani X pipe, Bassani Cat Back, 2.9" upper pulley with with Motoblue idler pulleys, LFP QC lower pulley with 4lb ring, B&M pro ripper shifter, 4:10 gears, IRS brace, polished accufab throttle body and plenum, CAI, KB BAP, just got it tuned at HiTech a couple weeks ago has diablo flip chip, car made 450RWHP and 502RWTQ. Also have stock gears and a Diablo Predator that are included. Just put brakes on last weekend rotors and pads. Asking 25,000 obo. Has 38,000 miles. Needs to sell quick. Call Nick at 651-335-1321.
Factory keyless entry, and also has tinted windows.
Car is located near Minneapolis. Car is originally from Georgia never been driven in the winter.
Picture can be viewed here http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10900122126.jpg&s=x11
Can e-mail more pictures if interested.

riggs

800whp Club...
Established Member
wanta03cobra said:
Friend at work has an 03 cobra that he purchased a month ago and now realized that he cannot afford it and needs to sell it fast. Has all the basic mods, Bassani X pipe, Bassani Cat Back, 2.9" upper pulley with with Motoblue idler pulleys, LFP QC lower pulley with 4lb ring, B&M pro ripper shifter, 4:10 gears, IRS brace, polished accufab throttle body and plenum, CAI, KB BAP, just got it tuned at HiTech a couple weeks ago has diablo flip chip, car made 450RWHP and 502RWTQ. Also have stock gears and a Diablo Predator that are included. Just put brakes on last weekend rotors and pads. Asking 25,000 obo. Has 38,000 miles. Needs to sell quick. Call Nick at 651-335-1321.
Factory keyless entry, and also has tinted windows.
Car is located near Minneapolis. Car is originally from Georgia never been driven in the winter.
Picture can be viewed here http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10900122126.jpg&s=x11
Can e-mail more pictures if interested.

I'd like more pictures....you can send them to [email protected]

So, the current owner has only had the car for a month? And has already taken the car to be tuned?

Did he take his new car straight to a tuner?

wanta03cobra

Established Member
It had a predator tune in it and he wanted it dyno tuned so he knew that it would be safe. Will send more pictures tonight. He also added the lower pulley and BP before the tune.

riggs

800whp Club...
Established Member
I sold my Subaru Impreza WRX today to a guy in Memphis, TN....(This was the determining factor over whether I could buy your car or not.)

His check should clear my bank account in a few days, and I will hopefully be able to pick your car up in about two weeks...since next weekend I will be in Atlanta, GA working at the BF Goodrich booth for the Formula Drift Competition..

I am going to try to find a local Ford dealership close by to you, that I can pay to have a leakdown and compression test done...

I hope you can understand as you are almost 1000 miles from me, and I want to make sure everything is okay and checks out fine before I get there..

I'll get in contact with you on Monday when I get back home from Memphis :thumbsup: ...

Last edited:

wanta03cobra

Established Member
try North Country Ford they are real close and its a pretty big dealership, if you can't find the phone number let me know and I will look it up

Users who are viewing this thread