f/s 04 mach1

redocmach1

Established Member
I am selling my '04 mach 1. I figured i would extend the offer to you guys, let me know if anyone is interested in owning a pristine mach..

Torch Red, 35k miles, 1 owner, eibach coilovers/built 3650 manual, full boltons/ 4:10gears, been in magazines, garaged its whole life. In dash DVD and brembo drilled/slotted rotors. The car runs/looks amazing. Selling it to buy a house, it will be sad to let it go. Shift ball and car cover included. $16.5 OBO. OC/San Diego.

image hosting 5mb

imagen

image hosting sites

Last edited:

chris203

Established Member
Trade you straight up for my Jeep.
8vRuibG.jpg

And this cat
KubbgwY.jpg

Last edited:

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
Nice deal for someone. I paid almost that out here on island for more miles and less mods.

BTW: What you want for the cat.... J/K

Gibs

redocmach1

Established Member
Thanks. Agreed, it is an immaculate car with low miles, I hope it goes to a fellow enthusiast that will keep it nice.

and lmao my kitty is quite photogenic..

dwtjr3

Established Member
What did you do to build the 3650? Like what parts are in it?

And where did you buy parts from? I am struggling to find parts

redocmach1

Established Member
I just took the car to a speed shop out in chino ca about 6 years ago, they rebuilt it for me and ordered all the parts. Im not really sure on the specifics on the parts I was just told they were stronger internals. Whatever they did, the trans is fantastic.

dwtjr3

Established Member
Ok thank you, I am trying to find a place to buy the parts I want for it then rebuild it my self but the only things I seem to be finding is shift forks oh well I will keep looking, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread