F/S 04 whippled Cobra

99SVTcobraVERT

yeah no kidding... 10k more than a built turbo car making more power from a well respected, liked and senior svtperf member. yeah id def rethink the price! ttt

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Yeah, i don't know how serious you are about selling, but the previous two threads are good advice. Good luck in selling.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
i said it before and ill say it again, this car better shit gold for that kind of price

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Machinator said:
Well guys like I said in my first post those are only half of the mods, ther is more than 75k in it. Seriously that turbo car dont have HALF of the mods this one has.

The market just won't support you commanding that much for your vehicle. I would, if I were you, post very detailed info on ALL of the mods along with many high quality pics. Maybe offer receipts and dyno sheets to potential buyers. If you're going to ask a premium price, it would be wise to post a premium ad to go along with it. Good luck with the sale.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
Machinator said:
Who cares if I am not liked? PHP is a chop shop compared to HPP
Racing. His car is an 03 with 20k more miles etc. Screw it, I am taking this to a more adult place to sell.

haha.. more "adult place?" the ridicule will be even worse.. you couldn't even get $44k for a cobra even if it had a flux compacitor, could fly, and still could take you to the future..

good luck, lol.. :burn:

99SVTcobraVERT

HAHAHAHA so just because his has 8k more miles yours is worth 10,000 more? and dude what else could you have done to it besides what you listed that would change peoples minds 10,000!!! and if you have 75,000 in that cobra i feel so sorry for you and you overpaid....and a for sale thread would be useful with some pics of its lambo doors, hand crafted one of a kind body kit, of its one of a kind foose wheels, its race inspired suspension, its 10 tv's and sub's along with its extreme rainbow paint job. because that is about the only way i see you having OVER 75,000 in this car....

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Machinator said:
Who cares if I am not liked? PHP is a chop shop compared to HPP
Racing. His car is an 03 with 20k more miles etc. Screw it, I am taking this to a more adult place to sell.
Wow....I think someone needs a hug..we were just trying to let you know you would have a hard time selling it for that price. Everyone knows you NEVER get the money back you put into a car when you try to sell it. I am sure it is worth every penny of $44K but it will never sell for that price.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread