F/S 18x9, 18x10 Iforged Aero with BFG KDW2 less than 1000 miles

Slo Poke

Established Member
I have a set of nearly brand new Iforged Aero 18x9 and 18x10 hyperblack for sale. They have BFG KDW2 275/35R18 front and 295/35R18 rear. The wheels and tires are about 10 weeks old and have less than 1000 miles on them. The set will also come with a BRAND NEW spare 18x9 for the fronts because Discount tire knicked the wheel when putting in the center cap. The spot is right on the edge where the center cap meets the wheel and is about .080"x.25" in size. You cannot see it unless you are about 2 feet from it. I just complained enough that they went ahead and ordered me a new wheel. I don't have the new one yet because it is still being made but it should be done in a week or two. Also comes with gorilla locking tuner lugs nuts with key

Pics are here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345467&highlight=iforged They start at post number 10 and if you keep scrolling there are more at the bottom. Sorry I am computer illiterate and don't know how to post them.

I have paid $2600 for the wheels, $1100 for the tires and $60 for the lugs. You are also getting a spare BRAND NEW wheel in case you curb one ($640)
ASKING $2900 plus shipping OBO.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
These are the actual wheels/tires for sale. I just posted them here because most of us are too lazy to link over...

127583.jpg

127584.jpg

127585.jpg

127586.jpg

127587.jpg

127588.jpg

127589.jpg

Slo Poke

Established Member
Thank you very much for posting the pictures. I am selling them because I traded my car in on an 07 G35 Sedan 6 speed. Hold your flames, I just thought that it was time for a little more comfort. I am considering all offers but remember, I have just bought these and don't want people low balling me. I do have a considerable amount of money in these not to mention it took 10 weeks of waiting while they were being made. These wheels are in excellent shape, everywhere I went with them I got compliments.

Slo Poke

Established Member
No I have been getting tired of the loudness, and the creaking over bumps and the rawness of the cobra. Basically everything that drew me to it in the first place. I agree; you do need to find a way to make this happen. Let me be the little devil on your shoulder telling you to do it :)

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I'll be a secondary devil on your shoulder...

I think these wheels will fit the G35/ Z cars with slightly different tire sizes. Bolt pattern and backspacing work as far as I know.

MikeW

Established Member
Very Nice Wheels :beer:

Get'um lloyyd .. I do like the wheels that you just bought too though.

Slo Poke

Established Member
I contacted Iforged and they said that the wheels would not work on the G. I wish they would though because I love these wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread