F/S: 19" Forgestar F14s w/ Tires | STL/KC/Mid-Missouri

98chromesvt

Established Member
Talked to you on instagram about purchasing f14s for my shelby. I ended up buying them from AM. Sold the shelby and picked up a 14 deep impact 5.0. I was ready to order silver 19s hust yesterday. Wonder how these would look on deep impact. Would you ship? Any imperfections?

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Depends on your definition of imperfections. It has a slight mark from a air wrench near one of the lugs. The wheels also had small curb rash (1") on the driver side front wheel. I had it filed down and painted over. It's hardly noticeable. If you look at this photo in full res you can see it at the bottom of the wheel nearest the ground. Its a darker spot of paint.

Click on the "Original" Size and look to the lower right hand corner.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/taylorhockman/14657359595/sizes/l/

I will ship at buyers expense. I'm just worried about the wheels getting messed up by UPS/FedEx.

98chromesvt

Established Member
Depends on your definition of imperfections. It has a slight mark from a air wrench near one of the lugs. The wheels also had small curb rash (1") on the driver side front wheel. I had it filed down and painted over. It's hardly noticeable. If you look at this photo in full res you can see it at the bottom of the wheel nearest the ground. Its a darker spot of paint.

Click on the "Original" Size and look to the lower right hand corner.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/taylorhockman/14657359595/sizes/l/

I will ship at buyers expense. I'm just worried about the wheels getting messed up by UPS/FedEx.

Thanks.. very interested pending shipping quote.. 25530

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
These wheels are not your off the shelf AM Forgestars. The offset is perfect and the front wheels have a real concave dimension to them. They look amazing and better than most anything else this side of a set of high end forged wheels.

What are you rolling on now, Taylor?

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Guys I have not replied to any PMs, spoke with two local members about a sale but ended up deciding to keep them. I had originally intended to switch to a square setup.

txcharlie I'm keeping them. Had fully intended to sell them and pick up a square setup to better fit for road racing. but after talking with some friends my setup really isn't that far of from square (not sure why I really chose the widths as close as I did, doesn't make sense to me now lol). If I really wanted to I could put the same size tires all around and get the same result.

Users who are viewing this thread