F/S 1985 GT T-Tops. Supercharged, caged ect...

trayack

Established Member
Thats one nice lookin 99 there. I am really looking to move into a Vette, Viper, or GT500. I also do not want an auto. Thanks for the interest though.

trayack

Established Member
I had a deal but inthe9s here is backed out so its off. Looking to sell outright, but also have cash in hand if you would like to trade my car + cash for yours.

Let me know.

Last edited:

trayack

Established Member
Some more pix for you guys.

Backofrear.jpg

Driveshaftloop.jpg

CustomPulley.jpg

BlowerStay.jpg

CoilandRed.jpg

MustangPaperwork.jpg

This is where it lives...climate controlled garage, covered all the time.

CarsHome1.jpg

CarsHome2.jpg

trayack

Established Member
If you look at the exhaust pix you will see that there are no slip fit, or ball and socket fittings on it. Its all 3 bolt flanged. Sections can be dropped out without taking the whole thing off, which makes servicing it super easy. Also, if you want to take the tail pipes off at the track to run a 10-11 inch wide wheel you can do it at the track with two crescent wrenches. There is stuff like that all over the car...notice the quick release blower tubing?

People keep telling me to put a "cheap paint job" on it to help with the sale. Well, first off I don't half a$$ anything so I don't want to do that to someone else. Second, paint labor rates where I live are $95 and hour, so there is no such thing as a cheap paint job. Just understand that if I do paint it it will be white, and I will have to add the cost of that paint job to my asking price.

So nows the time to get it while its cheap. Willing to go as low as $17K just to get things moving. I'll even get it to Cape Cod, no charge.

Last edited:

trayack

Established Member
^Thanks, let me know how your deal worked out. I want pix!

It did not meet the reserve on ebay.

The corvette that I want is getting close to a sale so I need to get moving on it before someone else gets it. I am willing to take an even bigger loss on my car to get it so here goes. The prices below are my absolute bottom dollar. If I do not get this price I will just keep it. You are not going to find a better car for the price.

$15K for the car and all the extras (spare draglites, spare parts, car cover ect..)

OR

$14K for everything minus the Bogart wheels that are on it now. This means you get everything as stated above, but it will be rolling on a set of draglites. You will still have one spare set of draglites for the track, or whatever you want to do with them.

Call me anytime of the day or night...noon, 3am, I don't care.

trayack

Established Member
For those that are interested if I still have the car by Feb 13th it will be at the Factory Five open house from 9-12 in Wareham MA.

I re-listed it back on Ebay. The reserve is $12.5K which is retarded, but I just don't care anymore.

eBay

Users who are viewing this thread