F/S -1998 red cobra with procharger and saleen wheels

Stricks98cobra

Established Member
I’ve decided to sell my car due to my new occupation. Up for sale is a 1998 Cobra with 106k on the body. The motor spun a bearing 2 years ago, all repair work was done by Jasper Automotive. I have all pertaining documentation for the engine rebuild. Since the rebuild I have put close to 50k trouble free miles on the motor. The car also has fresh paint and looks better than the day it left the dealership. The rear was rebuilt with 3:73 gears, Moser 28 spline axles, every bearing, seal etc. was replaced at this time. A month ago I installed sliver Saleen 18x9/18x10 wheels paired with new Sumitomo HTR Z III 245/40/18 and 285/35/18 sneakers, they have roughly 2k miles on them and are flawless. The car has the factory Mach 460 stereo with a Clarion touch screen head unit. The car is immaculate and needs nothing.
Interior 9.5/10 & Exterior 9.0/10.
Mods:
-MAC lowering springs
-JLT Cold air intake
-MAC 2 Chamber catback
-MAC Off-Road H-Pipe
-MM Caster/Camber Plates (new in box)
-Procharger P600B supercharger (Not yet installed… See below for description)**
I have all of the OEM parts to go back on the car!
-Stock springs
-Stock cold air intake with K&N air filter
-Stock wheels with all season tiers (about 75% tread-life remaining)

** Like new Procharger P600B was purchased from Corral.net (Mustang enthusiast website) with 2500 miles on the setup. The blower is perfect for a street setup, or daily driver. This blower will produce 5-9Lbs of boost, again this blower has never been installed on this car so it’s hard to give an estimation. Other items included with the supercharger:
- Stage 3 race air to air intercooler
-FMU and 255lph inline fuel pump.
-Vortech by-pass value
-Diablo predator
- All instruction manuals & warranty information
-AEM digital air fuel ration gauge
Autometer boost and vacuum gauge
Side a pill gauge pod holder or the clock dash which sets on top of dash
The car runs really strong and has never given me any problems. I’m sad to let it go but it’s time to move on to something more practical, my loss is your gain. If have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] Im asking $8,500.00 for everything.

Pictures
ImageShack® - stricks98cobra's images

Deathproof

Established Member
you'll make more money and probably sell faster if you sell the blower set up separate. Since it's not even installed I don't see why you wouldn't do it this way.

Users who are viewing this thread