F/S 1999 Mustang 35th Anniversary

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Ok, as much as I hate to do this my wife and I are selling the Purple Mustang. The car has somewhat of a history to it but has come out on top. In 06 it was involved in a frontend crash. Someone took the front bumper cover, hood and front fenders off of it. All work done to the vehicle was done back to factory specs. The way I know this is becasue I did it. The hood on the car is a complete one off hood. There is a 427 CJ hood scoop cut and molded into the hood. The rear bumper cover is from a GT model. The car has true dual exhaust with flowmasters. The paint is custom for the vehicle and includes three base coats of maroon then the purple base which is 4 coats. There are seven coats of clear (DUPONT). All body work and paint were done by me. I am a Mechanic and Painter. The interior is all custom and has black leather seats. The dash area, radio bezel, cup holder and other areas of the interior are painted silver (the right way). There are also several brushed aluminum parts on the interior. There is existing wiring for complete sound system. Everything on the car works perfectly. I recently put new tires and wheels on the car. The wheels are from a 2008 Mustang and new coil springs were also placed on the car. Now for all you folks that have worked up to the point of no return, the car is a 3.8L 5Speed. The milage is 113,000. I work for FORD and can promise you that this car will last. My wife decided she needed something bigger. We have two little girls and it is difficult to get them in and out. If you are interested please PM me. She is asking $6,000 OBO. Depending upon the sellers location I may be able to deliver the car. If you look at my avitar you can see a picture of the car. If interested I will send you some pictures. :banana::pepper::rockon:Thanks for looking.

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Did not think anyone would want a 3.8L
Just remember all the cosmetics are done, only thing left is to drop in the drive train you want. Great for converting.

Users who are viewing this thread