F/S 2003 BLACK 10th ANNIVERSARY COUPE 14k MILES

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I decided to sell my car.I bought this car last may with 11.5k miles and now has 14,252. I purshased from a SVTP member,Who was the original owner and he did all the mods to the car.The car will be sold with stock wheels and original tires are like new.My car is basically a 600 hp garage queen which i very seldom use and she has no problems of any kind.I have the tittle in hand and im not pressured to sell.Im only selling becouse i want something differant.Thanks for looking. asking $28,500
Mods are

· Hood struts
· Custom engine and cockpit plaques with printed build info
· LFP intercooler tank
· SPAL fans on intercooler heat exchanger
· LDC cooling mod
· Lighted toggle switches below radio to control IC fans, radiator fan, and IC pump
· Whipple 2.3L supercharger
· Metco 4# quick change crank pulley
· PVC catch can
· JLT CAI fenderwell intake
· H&R SS springs
· Billet Flow rear differential brace/bracket
· Aluminum rear differential bushings
· Borla Stinger exhaust
· 60# injectors
· SCT BA2400 MAF
· Billet Flow Throttle body
· DSS level 2 driveshafts
· Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
· Fire wall clutch adjuster
· Centerforce dual friction clutch/ Fodenza flywheel
· Autometer boost and fuel pressure gauges in IP bezel pods
· AEM wideband O2 kit
· Aeroforce dual Interceptor gauges in Speed of Sound A-pillar pod.
· Aeroforce 3 bar MAP sensor connected to Aeroforce gauges
· Aeroforce oil pressure sensor kit connected to Aeroforce

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_9794-1.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_9815.jpg

Last edited:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Damn man I never thought you would do it. I would buy this in a second if I had the money. I can vouch for Steve and his cars I have known him forever and he is very anal about the care and upkeep of his cars whoever get this is getting a nice ride. Man I need to hit the lotto.:whine: Good luck on the sale.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Trade for 2002 SVT Lightning with 15,700 miles? Would it come with stock gauge cluster??? I am not a fan of the red.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Thats a very nice Cobra man. What are you looking into getting after you sell or trade for??
Im looking to get a low milaged Screaming yellow, sonic blue,black ann or a red ann., vert
I LOVE your Cobra your engine bay's red/black theme is f***in awesome.:bowdown:
Thanks man,The red accents in the engine does look sweet!

Trade for 2002 SVT Lightning with 15,700 miles? Would it come with stock gauge cluster??? I am not a fan of the red.
Yes the gauges come with the car.The red actually looks really nice with the black.:rockon:

Last edited:

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
?

Just curious, why do you want to sell it just to get another termi? Why not keep this one? Nice car man, always like this one.

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Are you intereseted in a rare 510hp (600hp on race gas) R33 Skyline?? I would trade you if your into it?? Let me know.

flattrack53

Established Member
man you have probably one of the cleanest cobras with low miles. stand by your price. i believe even though the economy sucks someone will still pay it. i usually dont like modded cobras because you think they have been thrashed. but shit this car is an exception. everything about this car is badass. probably all of the people that are trashing your thread are 16 years old with a crx and a sweet wing. Good Luck with your sale!!!!

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
man you have probably one of the cleanest cobras with low miles. stand by your price. i believe even though the economy sucks someone will still pay it. i usually dont like modded cobras because you think they have been thrashed. but shit this car is an exception. everything about this car is badass. probably all of the people that are trashing your thread are 16 years old with a crx and a sweet wing. Good Luck with your sale!!!!
Thanks man! I know the rite buyer w/the cash will come along,This car is a sick ass cobra i just wish it was a vert and i would be happy.I regret selling my dsg vert!I should have just put a whipple on it!lol The prevouse owner of this car really put some time and cash into this ride and his pride of ownership really shows in the car he built.

Are you intereseted in a rare 510hp (600hp on race gas) R33 Skyline?? I would trade you if your into it?? Let me know.
No thanks, I really want another Terminator vert.

Users who are viewing this thread