F/S 2003 black KB cobra

Tambini

Established Member
Just like the title says. 2003 black Kenne Bell 2.2L cobra up for sale. 19,800 miles It has the kb, hbh oil catch can, gords ford h/e with twin 5 inch spal fans, billetflow t/b, mass air extender, diablo flip chip, jdm cold air, 55 lb injectors, kb boost a spark, red optima battery, dual focus pumps, sylvania silverstar head lights and fog lights, battery cutoff from the interior, bassani x pipe with hi flo cats, borla stinger catback, h&r ss springs all around, nitto drag rads, pioneer cd/dvd touchscreen flip out, 5% tint all around, hurst line lock, autometer lunar boost and oil pressure gauges on an a-pod, raptor shift light, fidanza aluminum flywheel, centerforce dual friction clutch, 26 spline input shaft, mgw shifter with the red handle, 100mm upper idler, 2 90mm lower idlers, denso it-24's, MM caster-camber plates, kenny brown sub frame connectors, lojack, window etching from the factory, PA performance alternator with an oversized pulley, firewall adjuster, clutch quadrant, and a 1 piece saleen spoiler. now i'm sure i'm missing some things but i'll post em up as i remember.

The car has never been involved in an accident. The car also has toggle switches for the i/c pump and the spal fans under the hood. cobra shift ball, cobra grill emblem, chrome 03 cobra wheels, black cobra floor mats, shorty antenna, chrome cobra bumper insert, the shift light is mounted in the vent so no one will ever know its there. Toggle switch so you can play the dvd player as the car is moving. All of the toggle switches are tucked away so they cant be seen. There is also billet items throughout the car both on the interior and under the hood. I can't figure out how to post pics so email me at [email protected] and i will send them. Sorry not looking for any trades, pm for price.
I also have reciepts for everything ever done to the car, every oil change was done at a local dealership every 2500 miles. The work was done by both Laroccas in NJ and Johnny Lightning in Pa. I'm located in central New Jersey.

The car put down 603 to the wheels and 544 fp-tq on both jlp's and laroccas dynos and title is in hand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread