F/S: 2003 Carbon Black 6MT Coupe

SVT_4_me

Established Member
I have decided to sell my 2003 Carbon Black 6MT coupe. I need to purchase a new car for my work vehicle plan, so it is time to let the M3 go. The car currently has 100,700 miles. I am the third owner, and I purchased the car from another enthusiast forum member. This M3 has been meticulously maintained for its entire life. This is just my weekend/fun car, and has been driven only 6k miles in my nearly 3 years of ownership. The car has always been garaged.

Mechanically the car is a 10/10. When I bought the car with 94k miles I did a full suspension refresh (shocks, struts, and bushings), all new brakes (StopTech sport kit) with fluid flush, and all inspection II items (except valve adjustment because it was not yet needed). I can send my full maintenance log upon request. I also had an oil analysis done at 98,500 miles which came back perfect.

The exterior is a 8.5/10. I performed a full paint correction last year. Overall the paint looks great but it does have a few minor blemishes typical with a car of this age. The wheels have a bit of curb rash from the PO. The driver’s side mirror has some discoloration which does not affect function.

The interior is a 8/10. The driver’s seat bolster shows wear. The shift knob shows some wear. The eurotray slider is broken. The rest of the interior is excellent.

This car has the following options: Black Nappa leather, Premium Package, and Cold Weather Package.

The car has the following minor modifications: CDV delete, clutch stop, BMW short-shift kit, AC Schnitzer pedals, AFE air filter, Depo LED tails, Dynavin V4 DVD/NAV unit, upgraded Alpine speakers with amp and subwoofer in trunk.

This car needs absolutely nothing and is ready to be enjoyed. The oil was recently changed and I have already had the airbag recall completed. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere. If you are looking for an enthusiast owned M3 that has been maintained by the book, this is your car.

$16,500/obo

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/svt_4_me/slideshow/2003 BMW M3

IMG_1615.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread