F/S: 2003 cobra - wrecked

Spitn03

Established Member
I'm putting up my Silver 4.6 supercharged 03 Cobra, 6spd for sale. It was wrecked and I did not have insurance. The engine has only 25k on it and makes over 490 hp. I had a new motor put in it from MRR racing( Forged pistons, stronger components, ported heads) (ww.modularmustangracing.com) with their RBT700 clutch. The car runs great. The interior is clean, it has 2.80 pulley, MGW Shifter, kK&N cold air intake, Diablo predator tuner, dyno tuned by Rick at amazon racing and approx 52k on the car itself(engine only 25k).

The vehicle has drivers side rear end damage and some rear passenger side wheel lip damage from the rear end being pushed over. As far as I know only the left side rear suspension is damaged and will need to be replaced. The rest of the body is straight and clean and all the glass is intact. Both air bags need replaced and I do not have the headlights, tail lights, side mirrors or side scoops. The tires are pretty new and 2 are in good condition and the other 2 might need to be replaced. I was qouted $8k to have repairs/bodywork done but I do not have the cash.

I have dismantled the interior (seats, paneling, dash) as I had plans to make it a track car but they fell through. The interior seats/console, dash etc are in excellent condition and can be put back together .The car has been in my garage the whole time so it has not been weathered.

I am selling the car as a whole so please do not ask if I am parting it out. I have the title in hand and it is NOT salvaged. I have receipts and dyno chart for the engine as well.

Please Pm me if only VERY interested. I will get pics out in a couple of days.
Asking $8500 OBO
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread