F/S 2003 DSG Cobra 31,xxx miles $22,000

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
***Price Drop***
This is an immaculate car that has only had 2 owners and has 31,xxx miles. It has always been garage kept and used as a pleasure weekend warrior. This beauty comes stock with the exception of a K&N air filter and a Borla Stinger Catback exhaust. This car will PASS smog with ZERO issues. I still have the factory air box as well as the factory exhaust if you want it. Please no low ballers, tire kickers, or joy ridders. No trades.
For serious inquiries pm. $22,000.00
Junior

SAM_0102.jpg

SAM_0103.jpg

SAM_0104.jpg

SAM_0105.jpg

SAM_0110.jpg

SAM_0108.jpg

SAM_0113.jpg

SAM_0115.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
00QckSlvrLight,

If I had the dough right now I would be at your place tomorrow with cash in hand... Good luck & I'm sure it will sell quickly. After selling my black 04 COBRA coupe, I have always wanted a DSG coupe someday. ;-)

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
00QckSlvrLight,

If I had the dough right now I would be at your place tomorrow with cash in hand... Good luck & I'm sure it will sell quickly. After selling my black 04 COBRA coupe, I have always wanted a DSG coupe someday. ;-)

Well I wish you had the dough too lol. I'd like to sell before I get moved to Illinois for 3 years. It's already a garage queen in sunny San Diego now taking her where it snows?!? She'll never leave the garage lol.

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
Before u sell it can we trade exhausts? Stingers are my dream exhaust but can't afford a new. I live in Chula Vista too. I'll do all the work. Pleeeeeaaaase...?:beer:

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Before u sell it can we trade exhausts? Stingers are my dream exhaust but can't afford a new. I live in Chula Vista too. I'll do all the work. Pleeeeeaaaase...?:beer:

Sorry cant bro.... If I don't get the right amount for the car I'm just going to keep it and I'd like to have it with stingers.... Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread