F/S: 2003 DSG coupe 9850 miles, never molested

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
I put this car up for sale awhile back. Timing wasn't right. Now I'm ready. 2003 DSG coupe with 9850(ish) miles. Car is bone stock, never tuned or pullied. Never lowered, never had an aftermarket exhaust or intake. Interior is mint. I installed a new hood pad and air dam (OEM). the only things not original are the battery and tires. I have a binder with misc paperwork including a fairly rare build sheet I found in the trunk. Clean title in hand. I'll include the stretch fit indoor cover also. $23,000

My zip is 59313, so do your homework.....I'm not close to an airport. I don't really have time to pick you up anywhere...etc. I just buried my wife 2 weeks ago, so I don't feel like dealing with tire kickers.

Price reduced to $23,000. Please, don't call and waste an hour of my time on the phone if you aren't serious.

Pics will be up soon.

Last edited:

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
20150326_140828_zpsoh1xdb4y.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsjvqpgsup.jpg

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
PM me if interested. I am currently out of town working but should be home in about ten days.

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
21k , I'm intersted

Yeah, way to be a bottomfeeding douche SVT_87. Guy was cool enough to share some very personal information that he buried his wife etc and obv just in an attempt to not deal w knuckledraggers like you. He was pretty damn polite too.

It's bad enough you can't spell but then you have no respect either? Get some integrity.

OP. You'll get some good hearted people in here that will appreciate what you have and be more kind I'm sure. Good luck and my condolences.

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
There is some wiggle room on the price if it's an easy transaction. Meaning not messing too much with the hassle of shipping or making arrangements. Come get it in person and save money.

Last edited:

VaporGT

-
Established Member
Sorry for your loss man.

That's a badass garage! GLWS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread