F/S 2003 Zinc Cobra Coupe

scooter5

Established Member
dude! any color is killer when it comes to cobras! i just bought a oxford white one. IMHO torch red would be the last one on my list..... zinc yellow is 3 on my list. if i could have found a zinc in my neck `O the woods, i would have owned it...good luck....

bump it or pump it.

SteveChris

Established Member
zinc yella 03..;o( im gonna be looking to upgrade to a term soon, would love yellow. would have to sell mine first ;o(

ShadowMaker

Established Member
Yo LeeDog. Sorry no one is buyin the car. wish i wouldn't have bought my GT or i would be forkin over the money. Love yellow. For all you yellow haten tube steak lovers out there shut up and taste the goodness. any ways man got to talk to jimbob about ffw this year gonna try and make it your way......... I will tell ya what just bring your car up hear and i will let you go back to victoria in mine and i will sell it for ya ;). anyways Good luck man.

-Brad-

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
SteveChris said:
zinc yella 03..;o( im gonna be looking to upgrade to a term soon, would love yellow. would have to sell mine first ;o(

you and me both brotha!

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Man this is like the perfect car and perfect price for me.....I need to unload my evo though.

Ironhand

Banned
Double"O" said:
been tryin for a year now...nobody likes yellow

Got an idea then.. Pull the blower and return the car to stock, sell the KB kit and reuse the wheels, tires, exhaust on the 03 and trade the 01 in on an 03.. Walk in the stealership in uniform, they will do the bending over..:beer:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
That sounds like a great idea, then buy mine!!!
beerchug.gif
Price also lowered!

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
All it has now is the Centerforce DFX that ford refused to fix under warranty failure. And it has the predator tune until the predator sells. Thats it unless you count the powdercoated wheels, painted door handles, front cobra emblem, and rear bumper inserts.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
no, the factory clutch failed due to ford oversight, but they refused to warranty it. it is only "considered" before 12 mo., 12k miles. after that, they don't think twice. it now has a centerforce disc/plate/tob......why don't you buy it? you got money!

Users who are viewing this thread