F/s: 2004 Dsg L

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I know there are some active members that don't own an L, and some of you lurkers looking to purchase an L. So here goes...

There's a 2004 DSG Lightning for sale at Albany Mazda here in Albany, GA. I talked to one of their salesmen last weekend and the current price on the truck is $26,000. Truck has 5,000+ miles on it. I looked at her inside and out, and she's completely stock from what I saw. If I was financially able to do it, I'd take it off of their hands immediately. The salesman said that if the truck isn't sold by tax time the owner of the car lot is thinking about sending it to an auction house.

And no, I don't work for Albany Mazda, and am not setup to get any kickbacks. I'm just tired of seeing that truck sitting on that Mazda lot. Looks completely out of place.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I had you in mind when I posted this thread. :beer:
Maybe someone out there will get this truck. She's been sitting all lonesome on that damned Mazda lot for about 4 or 5 months now. I hate seeing that L sitting there looking completely out of place.
Maybe people are shying away from a supercharged truck right now because of fuel prices :shrug: The salesman told me that they get inquiries on the L all of the time, but no one has "stepped up".

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
nastynivek said:
I had you in mind when I posted this thread. :beer:
Maybe someone out there will get this truck. She's been sitting all lonesome on that damned Mazda lot for about 4 or 5 months now. I hate seeing that L sitting there looking completely out of place.
Maybe people are shying away from a supercharged truck right now because of fuel prices :shrug: The salesman told me that they get inquiries on the L all of the time, but no one has "stepped up".

Haha, thanks! :beer:

But 4-5 months! That's crazy, here in Houston the max they are on a lot is three days, that's not even a joke! I have had several dealerships tell me that they usually go within 72 hours.

That is sad that it is still there, sounds like a damn good truck.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
If they just drop the price to 23k and put it online it will sell really quick. There is a silver 04 here with 28k miles. The dealer has been asking 27.9k for it, and no one wanted it...now its on ebay as a no reserve auction. Highest bid is 16k with 3 days left. Im gonna go look at it and offer them 20 just to be an ass.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Damn! That is a pretty good deal on an 04 with 5k. I wish they were closer to me so I could trade my Cobra straight up with them.

Users who are viewing this thread