F/S: 2004 Torch Red Cobra 539rwhp

redcobra04

Established Member
Unfortunately for me college has become financially difficult and is forcing me to sell my cobra. Its sad to see it go but my loss is your gain. Anyways it has 24K miles on the clock and is in immaculate condidtion. All new brake pads were put on the car last week and the rear tires have been on for about a month now(had drag radials before them). Mods are as follows:
Stiegemeier Stage III Ported Blower
2.93 upper
4lb Lower Pulley
LFP Heat Exchanger
LFP I/C Reservior
60lb injectors
SCT MAF
Magnaflow Catback
Magnaflow X pipe with gutted cats
Accufab TB
JDM Intake
JDM Dynotune
QA1 adjustable shocks
Black 17" FR500 Wheels
The car made 539rwhp and 546 ft/lbs of torque. Im looking to get $26000 or best offer for it(please no low balling).

Pics here: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/cars-trucks/f-s-2004-torch-red-cobra-539rwhp-42361.html

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
You have a very nice car and I hope you get what you want out of it. I have one similar with a Whipple and I am looking for welds like those you had on yours. If you still have them, I would be interested in buying. Let me know.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
PM me your number. I am interested and will be going myrtle beach in 2 weeks. Maybe we could work out a deal. If things go well, I could take it off your hands then.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Slider said:
PM me your number. I am interested and will be going myrtle beach in 2 weeks. Maybe we could work out a deal. If things go well, I could take it off your hands then.

Like I said, I am going to myrtle beach in 1 1/2 weeks. Let me know.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
holy crap nice numbers out of what you've got done there :bowdown: i NEED to get an 03/04 soon. if i could sell my 01 and get the loan for the rest of the $26k you want i'd be on this in a heartbeat, would be perfect too cuz my gf's driving down to FL next week, could get dropped off on the way. bump for a kick ass ride with the hottest color out there, besides comp orange of course. you should have NO trouble selling this for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread