F/S: 2007-09 GT500 wheels with 305/40/18 MT Drag Radials

G-Force

Established Member
I have a pair of 2007-09 GT500 18" wheels with Mickey Thompson 305/40/18 Drag Radials mounted and balanced for sale. The tires are in great shape, and have a lot of life in the them. The Shelby sits in the garage most of the time and I only go to the track once or twice a year. I don't think there are more than 20 passes on the tires plus a few round trips from Round Rock to Seguin.

The wheels do not have TPMS sensors installed, but I do have a new mounting kit and two TPMS sensors that I would be willing to include in the sale. I am asking for $875 shipped within the US, not including Alaska or Hawaii. I also accept PayPal and will reduce the price by $100 if you live in the Austin Texas area. Please PM me if you would like me to send you a few pictures.

G-Force

Established Member
The wheels and tires are still for sale. The TPMS sensors and bands will be sold separately. Will reduce the price to $500 sold locally in the Austin or $500 plus shipping to your destination plus PayPal fees.

G-Force

Established Member
I would prefer to not break up the set. I will let you know if I change my mind as I have two other interested buyers

Users who are viewing this thread