F/S 2012 Mustang Boss

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
I just wanted to make this official. I am selling my Comp-O Boss. Going to Post it out on eBay Friday, if anyone is interested drop me a line. Car has 2K miles and not a mark on it.
I will get a few pictures together but I think most of you have seen it. 40K firm.... Lien held by Ford Motor Credit. I have long tubes, off road X-Pipe and a Steeda CAI installed. The X-Cal has three tunes including ghost cam tune.
I still have all stock parts and will be returned to stock before listing on eBay. It's been fun guys :beer:

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Sometimes a break from these cars is good. When I sold mine it felt good and its been almost 2 years. You will miss it and maybe get something different next time around. Gl with it..some one is a getting a nice ride. See you in OC next year!

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
GLWS man...don't know the reasons why, but I thought you were in love with that thing going by your past posts.

I Bleed Ford Blue

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Completely understand that. Good luck with that curve ball, hope everything works out for ya.

I Bleed Ford Blue

NickF1011

Established Member
Well, you'll be missed at the cruise events! Hopefully it all works out and you won't be out of the game for too long. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread