F/S 88 Firebird Formula WS6 w/T-Tops

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
88 Firebird Formula WS6 5.0L TBI, 4 way adjustable seat, T-Tops, Auto, A/C, P/S, P/B, P/W, C/C, T/W, Rear Defrost, AM/FM Cass., Flow Master Exhaust, WS6 Suspension. Needs: Paint (Oxidized), seat covers, hatch shocks, front tires and driver seats show some dry rot, Driver side T-top needs weather stripping replaced. Car has been sitting for the last 2 years. She Runs and Drives fine will make a nice driver for someone. The body is straight, minor surface rust in the door jam, all the car needs is sanded and painted and a little TLC, no dents or rust holes to fix. $1200 As she sits. Let me know if you interested. Email me or call 301-744-5893(w). Car is in Maryland. I have a few Pics. She has 120K on her. Pics can be seen here http://metroareamustangsandfords.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49236#post49236

Last edited:

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
I've added a couple more pics to the MAMANDF.com website. I'm going to drain the fluids and flush the system this weekend to clean it out. I'm sure the oil and gas need to be changed out. So after that the car has to go. let me know.:banana:

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
This car has almost every option available for 1988 (WS6, W-61, W-62, W-63) the only options that this car doesn't have are the (5.7L TBI motor and the power antenna)..:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread