F/S: Bassani IRS catback....

"It'll Run"

Established Member
MACA, I am selling the Bassani catback that is currently on my 03 Cobra. It is their BX line, part # BAS-BX4603C5S for an IRS rear. It is a 2.5" system with the 4" angle slash cut tips. The exhaust has about 3K miles or so on it, I am asking $275.00 obo. Let me know if you are interested, I will get some pics up soon.
Thanks for viewing.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
great system...I was suppossed to buy it haha, but he didn't like the MAC so i took that instead... Kevin is a great guy.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
He wanted to go stainless. He put the MAC system i have on and didn't like it so i bought it i thnk ended up going with a Magnaflow stainless catback. The bassani system being sold is in very nice shape though and was installed on a beautiful car. I dont mean to but it on this deal I'm just bored and trying to help everyone out.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
He wanted to go stainless. He put the MAC system i have on and didn't like it so i bought it i thnk ended up going with a Magnaflow stainless catback. The bassani system being sold is in very nice shape though and was installed on a beautiful car. I dont mean to but it on this deal I'm just bored and trying to help everyone out.

I appreciate the help Eric.....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread