F/S: Brand New Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
triaxhurst.jpg

Often imitated but never truly duplicated, get the original and best line of short throw shifters for your Mustang! Steeda's Tri-Ax® Shifters!

Like the tens of thousands of Tri-Ax shifters that came before it, this Tri-Ax carries over many of the same great features like an extremely short throw, precise action, our two-position handle height, and internal spring tension to assist you in never missing 3rd gear! This last feature is exclusive to the Steeda Tri-Ax for current Mustangs and not found in any other shifter! The factory steel mounting rail is replaced with a substantial billet beam for more positive location; and upgraded bushings are supplied to further reduce deflection under hard shifting. Urethane bushings are included for less defection and a more positive feel. The Shifter base, top plate and beam are all CNC machined by Steeda from Billet 6061 Aluminum.

Comes with everything seen in picture:
-Shifter
-White Hurst 6 spd ball
-Chrome Hurst Stick

All Brand New in box sitting in my room from Evo Performance, never installed! :banana:

Retail: $425 + shipping
My Price: $350 SHIPPED!!!

Note: I am currently still deployed until early August with the military. So transactions between both of us will not be made until then. I'm just looking to get a small jump and put this thing out there so I have a ready buyer by the time I hit the ground! Like I said before I have this thing SITTING in my room as we speak. If you're interested in getting one HELL of a deal ($75 plus off) don't waste any time. Message me or reply within!

Users who are viewing this thread