F/S cheap 04 cobra parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Here's a pic of the IRS differential with 4.10 gears you sold me. Notice all the side gears and spider gears have teeth chipped off. I hope you plan to make this right.

126927.jpg

Last edited:

COBRA504

Banned
viperbluelx said:
Here's a pic of the IRS differential with 4.10 gears you sold me. Notice all the side gears and spider gears have teeth chipped off. I hope you plan to make this right.

money sent and problem worked out.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Recieved side scoops today without a problem, thanks!

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Upon further inspection there are also several teeth on the ring gear that have cracks in them from the chunks of spider gear teeth getting between the ring and pinion.

COBRA504

Banned
viperbluelx said:
Upon further inspection there are also several teeth on the ring gear that have cracks in them from the chunks of spider gear teeth getting between the ring and pinion.

so when you saw it was broke 3days ago you didnt think to check the whole thing to see if anything else was broke?? and its sound strange that yesterday you told me that you needed the spider gear and today your putting it in. you found that part fast or you had 1 already? either way we ended this yesterday when you accepted the money i sent to you ,so move on the something else.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
COBRA504 said:
so when you saw it was broke 3days ago you didnt think to check the whole thing to see if anything else was broke?? and its sound strange that yesterday you told me that you needed the spider gear and today your putting it in. you found that part fast or you had 1 already? either way we ended this yesterday when you accepted the money i sent to you ,so move on the something else.

I had the spider gear set overnighted from Parkway Ford, you can call them if you like, 1-888-FORDSVT, ask for Paul or Joe, they are a well known dealer and they can also verify all the damage as they have seen it first hand.

BTW, when you sent the $50(which didn't even cover my cost on the spider gears) that was for spider gear damage, little did I know the whole thing was destroyed till I tore it down last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread